Saturday, March 24, 2012

thinking out loud - take 2

For reasons unknown to me, if my finger slips off one singular key I find myself thrown back into a page I do not recognize, making edits that I know in my computer dysfunctionality will be deadly mistakes bound to throw me right off this blog permanently.... 

I began a post and it flew away right before my eyes... I had been thinking about how autism has changed me and many of us and I hope that on those days where I can get a focus on things, I can continue to believe that love changes things, love heals things, and love will help us endure all things.

One of the things I have learned this last year, was that experiences  I thought I could not endure  I did, I had no choice, and events  I thought I could not get through I did. You have to... love never waivers, never falters, never questions, always remains a constant.  I know that is true of all the parents that inhabit the autism listservs.  I can say the same about them.... love never falters, wanes or quits...

You bring a baby home,  you love them and you pledge your life to them, autism or not, love never quits...

cate

No comments:

Post a Comment