Friday, May 10, 2013

Juggling

I thought it apt to talk about juggling.

This has been a month of juggling.

Wearing an advocate's hat for the sake of fighting the good fight for a young man with many difficulties, and doing it well, and juggling a fledgling business, hoping I am making people happy with my products and hoping that I can "get it right."

I know all will never be satisfied so I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.  It's difficult selling products that you hope that people will love - they come from the heart and from the work of your hands, and they are your "babies" sent out into the world to hopefully create some cheer.

This last month flowers have been up front and center with Mother's Day and a big show in Hoboken... Very busy, almost too busy I cannot believe I am saying that! but my head has been spinning.. juggling...

Some pictures to post to the blog are long overdue...

cate
Making flowers one piece at a time. 

spring peonies



No comments:

Post a Comment