Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hoboken Christmas Show

Heading up to Hoboken again for their annual Christmas show.  I really love that little city - lots of verve- and pizzazz - lots of really nice people and great diversity in shopping styles.

Getting busy making ornaments and decorations for the Christmas/Holiday season - lots of little trees - garlands and ornaments.  Lots of glitter and mess from my need to "snow" everything up a bit.   I am a bit obsessed with the glitter of it all and have made a real effort to give everything that frosty effect.

I love the way light glistens off newly fallen snow - sparkles in the moonight like little diamonds, so I have no hesitation recreating that effect.

Also working on some vintage ornaments in old papers circa 1890's.

Newly minted are some Christmas balls with vintage maps and music paper - my favorite activity yesterday and spent most of the day putting them together. Quite a few steps to get it just right, but worth it and hope my customers love them as much as I do.

Cate

Christmas Holiday balls - with vintage music paper and "snow." 

Lots of fun to find special papers - this was Twas the Night Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment