Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thank you Hoboken

Had a wonderful time in Hoboken on Sunday. Great little city and wonderful people.

I trek up there a few times per year to just hang out... I don't even care if I sell anything, (well maybe I care  if NO ONE liked my stuff), but honestly the vibe is so positive and the people so nice, it's worth the trip just to be there.

I am not a city person by nature, so it's a good healthy dose of city and I enjoy it every time.

The ONLY thing I don't like is the sweep up crew. They bring out their street cleaning machines BEFORE they allow the vendors to pack up.... but it's a small price to pay for the vibe of the great people I meet.

I love to hear stories and often there are stories behind the purchase to match my own story of hope and compassion and courage. I am so encouraged and buoyed by the idea of hope springing eternal...

And so the fall season has been busy for this little shop. I have the aching shoulders to prove that hunching over production of materials is a sure fire sign that we have been busy and it has been a labor of love.

I have some pictures to get out from the show - need to get them off my phone first!

Some of our recent orders include  a wedding in Montana! Happy to help a lovely bride have a special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment