Friday, February 1, 2013

BEARLY/BARELY WINTER-SCENES FROM THE BARN

Following the weather this year has been a crazy roller coaster ride, but I like to document our days in the barn/studio with scenes of sunset and sunrises.

We have a pretty nice sunset here many days and I have taken a liking to grabbing my camera and documenting the seasons. Winter so far has provided the best sunset views, and I am always anxious to see what vista the winter sky wishes to share.

The steely pink gray early morning skies often are a harbinger of snow or rain, but the happy pink evening skies usually signal a nice day ahead.

Today the skies brought us a lovely coral pink vista with silvery clouds spinning beneath. 

I feel transported to a different more tranquil world when I gaze on these lovely clouds and sky.  

I thought I'd chronicle these deep winter days with these pictures, calm, serene and peaceful.

Peace,

cate 

No comments:

Post a Comment